Monday, 15 December 2014

FLF #2: implementing the plan

What a day! I could talk about the siege but I'll stick to my fightback.

I had to work from home as my horse injured itself. This was bad for Teddy but good for me as it allowed me to work at my own pace and I could break things up with rest periods. I took my meds and drank the liquid from the boiled Chinese herbs (aka Jungle Juice) as well as my other meds include lyrica, ms-contin and mercyndol. I can confirm without a doubt that the jungle juice has definitely increased my energy levels. I also think that I'm releasing fluid better now. I still have fluid today on waking up. I've only been on the jungle juice for 6 weeks so I'm giving it time too work. The results I have achieved are really great for such a short period of time.

I did office work and got up and did chores throughout the day. I've had to shovel horse manure and got about a wheelbarrow full when the pain in my lower back became quite bad. I fought through it, finished that load, took the contents to the tree area and unloaded what is now new fertilizer. My right arm fared pretty well but I could feel the back pain traveling to the other parts of my body. North and South. I worked at the computer to relax it.  I did some mopping and cleaned the kitchen. I finished but the pain traveled up my back on the right side just below the shoulder blade and down my right side leg so I'm limping again.

After working at the computer more I took the animals with me to get another wheelbarrow of manure. I had to stop three times to do that due to the pain. Finished then took the dogs and duck to the dam to play and swim. I noticed that the pain hasn't left me since and I'm exhausted. I'm cooked up more herbs for the jungle juice and even lifting the pottery kettle hurt my wrists and right elbow. I was that tired by 3.30pm I had to sleep. This happens a lot and I have to sleep in my car when coming home from work. It's gotten better lately though.

I'm meant to document very short term goals like how long I sit, stand, lift and walk in a day and increase it by one minute each day. Doing jobs that just need to be done can only be looked at if I combine all these things. I'll guesstimate that I can do 15 minutes and then need to rest. For maybe 15 minutes but as the day goes on this increases. I'll say 15 minutes and average it out over the next three days.

I started to watch a medical lecture on fibromyalgia online but didn't have time to finish it. Now every muscle in my body hurts, even the tops of my feet, so it sweet dreams from me to you whoever you are. Introduce yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment